Wednesday 16 January 2008

Dry Day

Carrying on from this morning I can safely say that we have had a very pleasant day with the weather.The sun has shone all day and there has been some really good cloud formations up in the sky....

I even managed to put Punkey and Mabel out in their run to nibble the grass while I cleaned out their hutch.I have never seen such small creatures eat so much, talk about eating for England.They never seem to stop,only when they are resting do they seem to slow down a bit but I bet they are dreaming of their next meal while they are asleep...

Got some potting up done of some of my Iris plants that I had dug up in the Autumn and put them on the top staging where they can grow on a bit more before they have to go outside...

Also got some of the shed tidied up so that now looks a lot better....

I have decide that now my back is starting to feel a lot better,I am going to try and get some more walking done,especially now that the wind and rain has died down for once.I went out yesterday afternoon for thirty minutes and today I did five minutes more.Hopefully this will help me get my fitness levels back to normal ready for when we go away in September up to the Lake District again...

2 comments:

Mark said...

Hi Wendy,
Sounds like we have several similar interests, in fact almost everything apart from the cats and the caravan.
Hope you enjoy the blogging it is great fun and you get to see places all over the world without getting wet.

Cheers Mark

WendyAnne said...

Hi Mark,
Yes you are so right,when I get going on blogging it will be nice to see where everyine lives and what they get up to in life.
Love the photos of your station.Trains are my favourite form of transport,though these days I prefer the steam trains rather than the modern ones.Everywhere we go we always take a ride on the local staem trains as we both love the nostalger element that staem trains give..Wendy