Wednesday 16 January 2008

No wind and rain,Yipeee

We finally have got rid of all that horrible wind and rain,well for the time being anyway.I havn't been able to put out the loose bird seed for my robin because as fast as I have put it out on my birdtable then it has got blown all over my small vegetable border outside of the kitchen window so I now have grassey type weeds growing amongst the plants that edge the plot..tut.

Stuart and myself bought some small Violas before Christmas to put out in the borders.I do so love their little faces,they always seem to be smiling or is it just the way I see things. Since we got them we have had lots of rain and now the borders are saturated so they are sitting on the top of the Guneia run waiting patiently to be rescued.More rain is forecast for the rest of the week but the weekend looks like it will be fine so if by some miracle the ground dries up I mifht be able to get out there and get something done...

No comments: